Monday, February 8, 2010

27 Weeks

How far along? 27w1d
Total weight gain/loss: + 33 pounds
Stretch marks? My boobs look like road maps and I have one on each hip. None on the belly...yet
Sleep: Pretty good. I really can't complain.
Movement: They have active days and quiet days, but they are definitely moving around in there
Food cravings: Steak. I could not even stomach the thought of steak in the 1st and 2nd tris, but now I cannot get enough. I guess its my body wanting protein and iron.
Belly Button:Its holding on for dear life. Not much longer before it pops. The hole from my belly button ring looks weird and gross. The hole that was on the inside is now higher than the outer hole was.
What I miss: Cleaning my house
What I’m looking forward to: Getting my tree decal and glider in this week
Milestones: Making it to the 3rd tri.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Alicea said...

Ahhh, seeing your pregnant belly makes me miss mine. You look great!

Shelly said...

You look fabulous! I am enjoying following your pregnancy.

Kristen said...

Congrats on 3rd tri!!

pmarie33 said...

we need a pic from further away

mats said...

^agreed. and we need "mommy view" too.