Monday, October 12, 2009

Graduation!

Today I graduated from my RE. Its bittersweet. I love the Dr. and the nurses there, but I will be glad to be a normal OB patient, well as normal as a twin pregnancy can get. I had my 10w1d ultrasound today and both babies looked great. They were wiggling around like crazy and both measured right on at 10w1d with heart rates of 164 and 175. The RE believes that the spotting was from one of the placentas, but since it was a very tiny spot and I have had no more bleeding since, he was not concerned. He just said call if I have any more bleeding. I sure hope I don't because bleeding sucks. Here is the best pic from today. It was really hard to get a good shot of them both together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Congratulations on Graduation day! And yay for the ultrasound - I just love how much they look like little babies in there!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY!!! So exciting.

Unknown said...

omg graduation day!! congraaaats girl!

Buena said...

awww happy graduation day!!