Saturday, July 4, 2009

Looks like its on to IUI#2

Huge temp drop and BFN this morning and cramps. So I am calling it. Based on temps I am 13dpo so my period should be here later today or preferably tomorrow so I can call on Monday to set up a CD3 appointment. This sucks. I go into another round of fertility drugs kicking and screaming. I think this time my lining was too thin. It was only at 6.4mm on my CD12 u/s. I am going to ask about this at my appointment. Maybe its time to ditch the Clomid altogether and go to just injects. I am trying to remain positive. It was just my first IUI and most people have multiple ones before it works, but I just feel so defeated. We are going to a cookout later so I plan to drink. a.lot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Have fun tonight.

osuraj said...

I'm sorry this didn't work out. You know Clomid thinned my lining out a ton too. Although I never tried it (because I didn't know about it at the time), I've heard Femara is a much better alternative to Clomid. It does the same thing but doens't thin out the lining like Clomid does. Just a thought.

Callie said...

Hugs!

shotzie said...

I'm sorry. :(
*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :( (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

:(

Lindsay said...

::Hugs::

Bethany Lenhart said...

I am so sorry. I know this must be so frustrating.