Thursday, July 2, 2009

12dpt (10dpo)

And i think the trigger is finally almost gone. I tested this morning and there is a second line, but its so so faint it really hard to see. So no more testing until Sunday or Monday, which is good because I am out of cheapies and I refuse to waste FRER's. I have a weekend of reading planned and a cookout on Saturday, so I should be able to stop obsessing for a few days.

5 comments:

osuraj said...

When are you due to go in for bloodwork?

Crysbena said...

I just wanted to tell you to keep up that hope. I tested out my trigger at 6dpiui (9days past trigger) and got a faint positive at 9dpiui that I believed was true since I tested out the trigger. Good luck!! I hope that line gets darker. I have some photos in my blog of the how they got darker.

Buena said...

good luck!

Bethany Lenhart said...

I hope the weekend goes by quickly! Glad that the trigger is almost gone so you can know for sure soon!

satto said...

Good luck. Hope you get to see a darkening line now