Friday, February 6, 2009

Serenity

I am feeling pretty serene right now. The lap had the best possible outcome. There was something there, but something that was easily removed. The RE is confident that I will get pregnant so I am going to go with that. I am going to be more positive and believe that I WILL have a baby. I am feeling okay after the surgery. The worst part by far is the gas. If I sit up too long it settles in my chest and makes it hard to breathe, but if I lie down it goes away.

It looks like my post-op appointment will be either on CD1 or the day before so hopefully we can move forward with some sort of treatment next cycle. I am really hoping to do an IUI, but J is not so thrilled about that idea, but if Dr. S says that the best next step, he will go for it, so I am hoping Dr. S will suggest it. J wants to try a few more cycles on our own since now the scar tissue and endo are gone, but my fear is that the endo will grow back. I am going to try not to think about TTC so much for the next week and let myself relax a little. We will see how that goes.

2 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

I agree with you on wanting to go straight to IUI. I would, too.

My guess would be the doctor mentions it and then you guys can get going.

Hopefully you start feeling 100%
soon!

Monica said...

It's a good sign that your dr is confident that you will get pregnant. I'm sorry it's taking so damn long. Whichever route you decide to go for I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!