I lost 2lbs yay! Today was the first time in months that I have gotten on the scale and it has not been the same or an increase. I have been doing WW for almost a week now. I have not really been exercising due to the surgery, but I am feeling much better now and am happy to get back into the gym.
Nothing going on on the TTC front. Waiting for this TTA cycle to end, which should be early next week. Its kind of nice not over analyzing every twinge. My follow up with the RE is on Monday. I am anxious to see what the next step will be although I am positive its going to be to try on our own for 3 more months. I like my RE, but he is not very aggressive. I may push for an IUI, but I will probably chicken out and J won't agree to it if the RE does not say its necessary. Ugh!
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
1 comment:
Yay for the 2 pounds - congratulations! And I hope your RE is open to IUI next cycle. Or if not, than at least sooner than 3 months. It must be so frustrating and I hope you guys come out with a good plan!
Also - I really like your new blog background!
Post a Comment