So J and I had a discussion last night and he agreed to do an IUI if Dr.S thinks it will help our chances. So tomorrow I will bring it up. I am pretty nervous about the appointment tomorrow and I don't really know why. I always get so nervous about RE appointments. I need to sit down tonight and come up with a list of things I want to discuss so I don't forget them.
Valentines Day was great. We decided not to get presents for each other because of all of the doctor bills I have racked up. J made me the sweetest homemade card. I need to find a frame or something for it. We saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. Which was better than I was expecting. It deviated from the books quite a lot, but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Overall I liked it. We then came home and had a homemade dinner of steak, crab legs, baked potatoes and corn. We used all of our WW bonus points on it, but it was worth it!
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment