Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me :(

So today marks one year since we started TTC. Its also my 26th birthday. Happy birthday to me. One year ago I was positive I would have a baby in my arms or at least be several months pregnant on my 26th birthday. Ugh!

5 comments:

Danse said...

Ugh, I know how you feel. Happy birthday though, enjoy your day.

True Companions Plus One? said...

I'm sorry about your birthday having to share your TTC anniversary, but I wanted to wish you a fun and food-filled HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Niki said...

I know how you feel -- wish things weren't so complicated. I hate that it just sucks the fun out of trying. I saw your blog from thenest. I'm also coming up on one year of trying and I turn 28 in a couple months.

Niki said...

I know how you feel -- wish things weren't so complicated. I hate that it just sucks the fun out of trying. I saw your blog from thenest. I'm also coming up on one year of trying and I turn 28 in a couple months.

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday...hmmm. i know what you mean- i'll be 25 in Feb & i was so sure that i would be KU with my second by then. pooie. :(