Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ugh, Why?

I have not taken a pregnancy test in months, but my chart looks so pretty and J wanted me to test while he was home, so I gave in and tested at 12 DPO. Big.Fat.Negative, of course. Why did I think it would be any different from the last 17 cycles? Well I guess now I just wait for my period and then call the RE and schedule my lap. I so don't want to have a lap.

2 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Ah Nikki - I'm so so sorry. I know this'll sound weird, but I really hope they find something on that lap that helps get things all straightened out for you. That and some good drugs. ;-)

Good luck!

osuraj said...

I'm thinking about having a lap soon too--and I'm really scared. :-( Hopefully it will be helpful though, even though it does totally suck.

Hang in there!