Monday, December 29, 2008

Watch out for the uber bitch!

Reasons why I am in a bad mood today:

1. I had to come back to work after a one week vacation.

2. I did not get a Christmas bonus. I am positive everyone else did, but since each attorney is in charge of his own payroll and my boss is an airhead who does not think of things like bonuses, I did not get one.

3. While I was on vacation my boss went through the papers on my desk and now a very important paper is missing and he has no idea what I am talking about.

4. Work decided to implement a stupid new Friday schedule where one person has to stay until 5:00 each Friday. I got scheduled for this Friday and I was not planning on working at all.

5. I have to spend my lunch break answering the phones today and I had a million errands planned.

6. Its “that time of the month” CD11 and I should be getting a high on my CBEFM in the morning. I am always uber bitchy the day before my first high. The rising estrogen must do it.

7. The coworker who’s office is next door to mine is pregnant after trying for “only two weeks.” All of my coworkers think it is appropriate to congregate outside my office and talk about pregnancy all.day.long.

8. The number on the scale this morning was the highest I have ever seen it.

5 comments:

Danse said...

That sucks on all accounts. I'm sorry.

Stacy said...

(((Big Hugs))) What a crappy day. :(

babydontforgetmynumber said...

Boo for bad days! I'm sorry.

Becky said...

let it all out it's ok!!!

Jennifer said...

*hugs* Be all the bitch you want hun.